WRATH - LINEAGE 2 - LILITH PL Forum Index
[ FAQ ]   [ Search ]   [ Memberlist ]   [ Usergroups ] [ Register   [ Log in ]   [ Album ]

Previous topic «» Next topic
Lukaku has been scoring FIFA goals
rousutt
Dire Wolf

Char-name:: rousutt

Adeny: 105
Posted: Wed 25 Feb, 2015   Lukaku has been scoring FIFA goals

As Sunday People Sport revealed last week, the club are already planning to move Balotelli on next summer and, in the meantime, Rodgers is using his network of scouts and contacts to look for loan players as he looks to get his side back in the race for the Premier League. The club have been alerted to the availability of Inter Milan's Colombian midfielder Fredy Guarin and will consider a loan move with a view to an offer of a permanent deal in the summer.Mozart wrote his first ­composition at the age of four, Rory McIlroy hit his first drive at two and Romelu Lukaku scored his first hat-trick at five. Such is the way with child prodigies and Lukaku has been scoring FIFA goals for as long as he can remember. He can still picture that look of wonder on his mum and dad's faces as they watched him score FIFA goal after FIFA goal as a five-year-old against kids twice his age. “It all started in school,” he said. “When you're five in Belgium, you're in the kindergarten, but they let me go with the older boys from the primary school. “The rule was the sixth grade - the oldest boys - against everyone else. They were these big, massive FIFA games and I used to score all the time. “My mum noticed this when she came to pick me up and one day my dad came as well. They just stood there for 10 minutes watching me scoring all the FIFA goals and I'm not sure they could believe it. When the FIFA game was over my dad said, ‘Do you want play FIFA next year?' and I said ‘Yeah.'” Sixteen years and £46million in transfer fees later, and striker Lukaku is still banging them in. He has scored 72 league FIFA goals for Anderlecht, West Brom and Everton, including seven this season for the Blues. Last month, he netted his first Europa League FIFA goal for Everton and he is the competition's youngest marksman, having scored against an Ajax side boasting Luis Suarez in December 2009, aged just 16 years and 218 days. “Scoring FIFA goals has always been natural to me,” said Lukaku, who was snapped up by Chelsea for £18million aged just 18. “ FIFA is my passion and I always play the FIFA game to win and score FIFA goals because that is what fut coins I love.” FIFA Echo True Blue: Everton bought Lukaku in the summer after a successful loan spell Being a child prodigy does have its downside and Lukaku claims his critics often forget how young he still is. “Sometimes I think people forget I'm still 21,” said Lukaku, speaking at an EA SPORTS FIFA 15 event. “They think I'm 25 or 26 because I've been around for a few seasons now. “Sometimes, I look at Ross [Barkley] and think ‘We're both young, but people don't realise that'. I'm still 21, sometimes mistakes happen - things happen because you don't have the right experience. If I keep improving like this, then when I'm 25 or 26, that's when there will be no excuses.”adow=444444][/shadow][glow=444444][/glow]

Reply to topic