WRATH - LINEAGE 2 - LILITH PL Forum Index
[ FAQ ]   [ Search ]   [ Memberlist ]   [ Usergroups ] [ Register   [ Log in ]   [ Album ]

Previous topic «» Next topic
to fifa 15 coins xbox one
futcoinsbc
Elpy

Char-name:: dd

Adeny: 15
Posted: Sat 28 Feb, 2015   to fifa 15 coins xbox one

The sides meet at the BVB Stadion on 18 March and Morata admitted: "It will be an intense atmosphere, we will have to be at our best but we'll be going there with qualification on our minds."Skeledzic is already looking to fifa 15 coins xbox one the future. “The question we need to ask ourselves is ‘What do we want to achieve?’ We’ll only succeed if we are all moving in the same direction.” The qualified logistics manager, who has held the highest possible coaching licence for more than ten years, already has very specific expectations. “I’m expecting technically adept players,

Former Real Madrid striker Morata added: "It's the best game I've played since I've been at Juventus, we did well. But it was a difficult game, Dortmund are a strong side despite the fact they're having some difficulties in the league."Allegri had warned of the threat of Dortmund's potent counter-attack, but it was from such a move that Tevez broke the deadlock when he bundled the rebound from Morata's drive across goal past outstretched 'keeper Roman Weidenfeller.

Juventus looked to be in their stride but their joy was ended minutes later following a howler by Giorgio Chiellini.fifa 15 coins xbox one The central defender hellofifa.com slipped on the edge of the area, missed the ball completely and clattered into Leonardo Bonucci, allowing Reus to waltz in and collect before picking his spot against a rooted Gianluigi Buffon.

Reply to topic