WRATH - LINEAGE 2 - LILITH PL Forum Index
[ FAQ ]   [ Search ]   [ Memberlist ]   [ Usergroups ] [ Register   [ Log in ]   [ Album ]

Previous topic «» Next topic
He has and help us with the people
rousutt
Dire Wolf

Char-name:: rousutt

Adeny: 105
Posted: Tue 07 Apr, 2015   He has and help us with the people

Hurtado is in fourth place with 98 games and 8357 minutes. * Sounders FC ended August 4-1-0 this season, making them a 04/05/13 record of all time in August. * Seattle is 3-1-3 all-time against Columbus, the only loss coming last season (23/05) at CenturyLink Field. * Michael Gspurning made three defenses and won his eighth clean sheet of the season. The Austrian has recorded consecutive shutouts for the third time to win this Sounders FC head coach season.SEATTLE SIGI SCHMIDOn with 10 men: We are happy with the three points. Obviously, it was not the way it worked out. I think it may technically be a red card to Leo [Gonzalez], but I thought [Ryan] Finley was barely touched. He just fell. We had one where someone was barely touched, too. If they had fallen, so I would not complain a red card there. We had to deal with this setback and I thought our FIFA 15 Ultimate Team showed very character.On delay time: I thought the FIFA 15 Ultimate Team was good. We were very loose in the locker room. We had a bit of FIFA game of cricket with [Eric] Zavaleta launching and Dempsey tries to hit, so they were busy. Needing to get re-heated, I do not know if that contributed to Brad [Evans] 's or no damage, but of course it's always a bit difficult when you have a goal rain delay.On FIFA Eddie Johnson: The breakfast was great . Good service from Mauro [Rosales] and Eddie [Johnson] is so good in the air. He starts to get some headers for us. He has a lot of goals head ball FIFA last year, and now he has two in the last FIFA games for us, so it's definitely a weapon in the air, that's one of the things he has and help us with the people and National Team. He's just going to keep, is great.SEATTLE Sounders FC game FRONT EDDIE JOHNSONOn FIFA general: Every time you go on the road, leaving an emotional home win against a rival, you do not want to dwell on the previous game FIFA and [Head Coach Sigi Schmid] talked about so far to leave with a good mentality and put FIFA Coins that FIFA game aside and knowing that it is difficult to play FIFA against Columbus because they need points and we need points. We knew it to be difficult. We had a number of challenges for the FIFA game with the rain delay and comes back and after getting a good warm-up, it's hard to go again. [Schmid] said he did not want to make excuses, and only for the FIFA game itself, we talked about our FIFA 15 Ultimate Team targets. One of our FIFA 15 Ultimate Team goals defense was up and down and get something on the road. I feel that we can defend well for 90 minutes more we know our FIFA goal can get a win on the road. We showed a lot of character.

Reply to topic