WRATH - LINEAGE 2 - LILITH PL Forum Index
[ FAQ ]   [ Search ]   [ Memberlist ]   [ Usergroups ] [ Register   [ Log in ]   [ Album ]

Previous topic «» Next topic
l2 naia SH-Wrath
hell4life 
Elpy

Char-name:: Kerasoula

Adeny: 5
Posted: Sun 05 Jan, 2014   l2 naia SH-Wrath

hello my name is George and in game im kerasoula!yesterday i was reading the sh forum and what i saw was so shocking.I love wrath it was my first clan/academy and now i m in the deadly fungus clan.I hope someday i make it to the main wrath clan.From what i ve seen wrath had an alliance with silent horrors and it was broken at some point,they are friendly at the moment but i dont have anymore info!

My question is and i would like your opinions on that ,how can a clan or anyone farm items/adena or anything when silenthorrors have established a whole money making business behind the game.What i ve see in their forum was power lvling,adena with 20 euros,ppl selling account to each other or irrelevant ppl,when i know they camp almost all raids in game for exclusive items and they dont recruit anyone if he doesnt have a costant party/team?

I ve searched youtube and forums and saw that there were major clans in naia/teon server like redsky/onslaught/right/lod and they have almost vanished.Well lod and right are still around but redsky has completely vanished same for onslaught and i cant help it but wonder have silenthorros made these clans disappear or their members just stopped playing?? Cause as i see it,it is a dream come true to kill someone from their clan.I like the fact that there is a clan like dragonhunters that compete with silenthorros at the moment but till when will this continue ? what if dragon hunters get bored or disappointment hit their door! The server will decay and fade in time.I m not telling that wrath doesnt have power and good and skilled players but i dont think they match the SH clan.(I m saying that with very limited info since i m a new player in official and i dont know the history of clans or their current status since im low lvl (90) and i dont participate in sieges or pvps).So my final question will anyone reach the level to compete straight ahead with SH or obtain specific items life epics rings/neclasses/earrings or enchant weapons above +10 without spending any real money?I ve seen a massive pvp with silent horrors and dragonhunters and DH got vanished of the map of aden and i m wondering why do we play?Of course the answer to that is cause we like the game but will we ever get end gear items or get involved in sieges without getting vanished!
What are your thoughts on that? and i m repeating all these are with limited info i dont want to offend anyone or anything! GO WRATHS!

maxwell
Elpy

Char-name:: maxwell

Adeny: 6
Posted: Mon 03 Mar, 2014   

thanks for sharing.

Reply to topic