WRATH - LINEAGE 2 - LILITH PL Forum Index
[ FAQ ]   [ Search ]   [ Memberlist ]   [ Usergroups ] [ Register   [ Log in ]   [ Album ]

Previous topic «» Next topic
It's basically my point of vista
laydou
Orc Fighter

Char-name:: rachertty

Adeny: 65
Posted: Wed 17 Sep, 2014   It's basically my point of vista

Now we have 34 class specializations in the game, and the idea here is not to try the strengths and weaknesses of each. Instead, I will talk about those apparently most concern to RS GOld players. It's basically my point of vista. Podeis study some of the specific changes we are testing in the 5.1 patch notes.Hunters with Beasts - We agree that accumulate too many cooldowns to blow someone up in the air is not interesting, skilled or just. We poring cooldowns of various hunters with the intention of reducing its peak. Hunters will receive a benefit in the sense that they no longer need to switch between Aspect of the Hawk and Aspect of the Fox. We also hope that these changes will help us to see greater representation of Survival and Marksmanship hunters.Update: We have discovered an error in the debuff that makes pets that appear to be weaker Stampede. Well, this debuff does not work in Arenas. This would help explain why hunters do much damage in Arenas.Warriors - We do not think that the peak of the warriors is so unruly as the hunter. The changes we are proposing are to reduce both the peak and the control. The Gag Order glyph in particular is too powerful for PvP. We believe that if you manage to keep a warrior at RS Gold a distance, you should be able zafaros a shock hechizo.Ola, Avatar and Recklessness are also mentioned often, and also are studying.Rogues - We believe that the damage of rogues in PvP is appropriate. We still like the game rogue tools and powers, but it gives us the feeling that maybe some of these mechanics have been eclipsed by more flamboyant new versions. We are proposing to improve mobility and control of rogues using conservative methods.Magi - Let's reduce the burst and control of the magicians. We had hoped to spend more of his talents forced control certain exclusivity in crowd control options, but it was not enough. Significantly increase the cost of Spell Steal to encourage strategic use instead of people dedicated to stealing as was available. We also tested changes in Deep Freeze, Frost Bomb and Pyroblast to reduce peak and control.Monks - We know that some players are concerned about the viability of wind walker on the sands. The monk class has a high skill ceiling, and we believe that carries a certain learning curve. The bonus PvP Wind Walker are also quite powerful and the players still do not take advantage of it.

Ezreal 
Gremlin

Char-name:: Ezreal

Adeny: 9
Posted: Sun 05 Oct, 2014   

Yes! Because I also like this!
For technical personnel to solve!

Vciotpuamic
Windsus

Char-name:: on

Adeny: 200
Posted: Fri 31 Oct, 2014   Nike Roshe Run Femme Soldes

C'est Mars temps de folie - et nous ne parlons pas de la NCAA de basket-ball, mais notre tournoi annuel Sneaker.
Destin¨¦e aux fans de skate, la Dixon associe design streetwear, doublure EVA et semelle int¨¦rieure SUPRAFOAM?. Un mod¨¨le Supra qui prot¨¨ge le pied des impacts tout en restant flexible. Incontournable.
Que ce soit pour la pluie, l'outdoor ou la mode, ¨¤ chacune de l'adapter ¨¤ ses besoins !

nike roshe run pas cher

Ajouter ¨¤ ma liste de Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro 225.00End Black Thunder Blanc Tour Yellow Taille 11M $ Date: mercredi juil.-23-2014 14:15:07 PDTBuy maintenant pour seulement: 295.00Buy $ maintenant
Chaussure tr¨¨s confortable mais assez difficile ¨¤ mettre.
Nous sommes presque au point de deux ans avec le Roshe Run Nike, et d¨¦j¨¤ nous avons re?u plus de variations sur la silhouette minimaliste populaire que vous pourriez probablement nommer.

nike roshe run solde

Reply to topic