WRATH - LINEAGE 2 - LILITH PL Forum Index
[ FAQ ]   [ Search ]   [ Memberlist ]   [ Usergroups ] [ Register   [ Log in ]   [ Album ]

Previous topic «» Next topic
Who is very characteristic of the breakthrough FIFA players
rousutt
Dire Wolf

Char-name:: rousutt

Adeny: 105
Posted: Wed 04 Mar, 2015   Who is very characteristic of the breakthrough FIFA players

the dismal performance of the winter window would close, the bar of God go before the release, then the FIFA player's agent, said it will be stationed at Anfield broker enough bar of God:? Either dead in Liverpool Balotelli to 16 million pounds last summer to join the gamble now seems all parties have become losers. FIFA player performance rotten home, the Red Army by his unreliable. Most recently, about the winter window Balotelli leave a message another, but in the current situation, the FIFA ultimate team is not yet willing to take Napa God unexamined bar of God, the FIFA player's agent, super predators Raiola also recently gave him a chicken, 'Balotelli for their very disappointed, he is experiencing an unprecedented moment of darkness. But our plan is that he continues to stay at Anfield. I saw him on Monday. '' I told him: 'You have a four-year contract, I will not put you away. You may only transfer fee 6000-70000000 euros to leave, I will win this gamble, or you will die here. This is my first time for a FIFA player to make such a speech, I really think he is now with the effectiveness of Milan is not the same when he was quiet, changed. '' People do not know him, but the truth is that Mario is not a confident man, he was restless and often lead to dry out some stupid things to. In Liverpool, he did not want his space: If you can not be arbitrary, you will be http://www.orderfifacoins.com/ excluded from the FIFA ultimate team. He is not a leader, so he became the leader is wrong. '' Some of the FIFA players are very strong, they do not have leaders dare, some other people less strength, but is outstanding in terms of leadership skills. 'Just do not know whether these words Raiola's awoken, after the outbreak of the second half of the season the bar of God, to help Liverpool get the top four places, it is estimated that all KOP wish. Chelsea sign Cuadra more, almost a certainty, while raising Cuadrado transfer fee as a bargaining chip, Germany striker Xu Earle also will move to Wolfsburg or Borussia Dortmund. 'Post,' It is safe to say These two transactions will be officially announced within 24 hours. Chelsea have been chasing this time Florence Colombian striker Cuadrado, who is very characteristic of the breakthrough FIFA players, but also assists the World Cup last year, with his Chelsea to FIFA play right position, then the Blues will send a terrible offensive combinations: Oscar Azar + + + Cuadrado Costa, no doubt, this foursome will be very exciting and. Xu Earle at critical times of war, Chelsea, have been proved unbearable Dayong, and he now has a very strong idea of ​​FIFA playing back to Germany. Now Chelsea want Cuadrado, Xu Earle wants to return home Florence want money, then this is clearly a multi-are satisfied to make a good deal.

Reply to topic